Thursday 22 September 2011

22 September 2011

Well I'm back again, another day, another dollar (or so to speak)...

The business cards and the flyers are now in my possession - if you're interested in seeing one - drop me an email at info@excel-lence.info

It would be nice to know someone out there cares and is reading this, or am I in a forest - cutting down trees that do not make a sound because no one is around to hear it (but me)...

I've been looking around at different HTML editors in my quest to become better at this language, and carrying on with a couple of projects to keep me busy...

There have been plenty of battles with Excel over the many years it has been used by me, and I shall aim to use all the battle scars to help anyone else who is about to go into battle..

No comments:

Post a Comment