Sunday 18 September 2011

18 September 2011

Well another day goes by, I continue to tinker away on my Excel forums, hoping to get more members and have people register and start to help my forum grow

http://www.excel-lence.info/forum/index.php

I added a couple of new forums today, and continued to get frustrated with the difficulties in getting the forum to send emails out... for some reason it says "email sent" however I do not receive any emails at the other end... hmmmm very frustrating, I blame php().

Today has been a good day for EXCEL-lence, the social network was partly watched and hopefully, one day I might be something like that..  could I rival facebook - I doubt it very much....

So what's next for the website, I'll continue to plug away, and write more e-learning tutorials, figure out why my own version of Excel is complaining and telling me I've installed it too many times (pesky laptop)...

Then I'll look at beginning my first ebook - wow... I'm going to be an author... exciting times :) but hey, I'm no longer studying so should be a good way to spend my time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment